• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Bushnell 6500 2.5-16x42 SPF

heelerx2

SPF: Used Bushnell 2.5-16x42mm with fine duplex. Shot approximately 40 rounds on this one. Scope is still mounted on rifle, so not sure if ring marks but not a blemish otherwise. I did lap the rings before mounting. Have the box and sunshade/dust covers. $475 shipped to lower 48. USPS Money order please. Can email pics. [email protected] SPF

Last edited:
Re: Bushnell 6500 2.5-16x42

Update: removed the scope from mounting today. Zero ring marks. Scope is as new. Have original registration card with box.

When the 6500 2.5-16 scopes were first advertised I knew I wanted one because of the terrific zoom range & reasonable price. Then I started hearing negative feedback. Has this scope had the turret problems I've heard of in so many of the Bushnell 6500s? I've heard of a few that haven't failed, but I don't know anyone that has one that hasn't had problems. Is this one sound? What did you have it mounted on? How may rounds fired? Have you had any problems with it? Why are you selling it?

Yes, I'm trying to talk myself in taking a chance on it.

I have two of these and my Dad has two on his rifles and they are solid. I have never had a problem with any of the elite series scopes in the several that I have owned.

If this were a 50mm It would be mine.

When the 6500 2.5-16 scopes were first advertised I knew I wanted one because of the terrific zoom range & reasonable price. Then I started hearing negative feedback. Has this scope had the turret problems I've heard of in so many of the Bushnell 6500s? I've heard of a few that haven't failed, but I don't know anyone that has one that hasn't had problems. Is this one sound? What did you have it mounted on? How may rounds fired? Have you had any problems with it? Why are you selling it?

Yes, I'm trying to talk myself in taking a chance on it.
I am not aware of the turret problems. No problems with this one. I have about 40 rounds on it mounted on a 7mm wby. I bought a Leupold with illuminated reticle that I want to use on the 7.

only the tactical versions with mil dot reticles have the larger turrets. these scopes do have target turrets. they are under the scope turret cap and are easily finger adjust similar to the USO style. Yo can also re zero the turret vithout tools which is a nice feature.