• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Bushnell 1500 Elite Range Finder

SES50

I have a year old Bushnell 1500 Elite Range Finder that I used this hunting season. Great Shape. $300.

Why ya selling it? I've been looking at them so tell me likes and dislikes. thks James

Well, I am thinking of selling it because I can not get it to read over 900 yards and I hear everybody saying that the swaros will reach out to 1200 on game. I have a $1000 in my pocket at this point and am debating on a trimble palm computer or a set of swaro range finders. I had not got any decent hits back on this so I was thinking of holding on to them until summer and buying the handheld computer now for my balistics calculator.

I do not dislike them I just have never gotten a reading on anything reflective or non-reflective over 900 yards. For most hunters that would be fine. I have been doing a lot of 1000 yard shooting lately and these are just not working as well for me as I would have liked.

SES50

No, I have ACI indicators on most of my rifles and this was bought when Lupy was the only one with the flat distance.

Recent Posts