Burris

Excellent glass for the money. I have one mounted on my 243 Sako Forrester. Perfect for a carry around rifle.

Ive got the same one, and I really like it, seems clear enough for me for the price and adjusting it is easy enough. Good scope. By the way, carrying the rifle is just as easy as anything else with the scope mounted in my opinion, and ive hauled it quite a few places /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

If its anything like the FF2 3-9 with bal/plex I would pass. However the 4.5-14 seems to get better reputation. To me the 3-9 was worthless, it would get fuzzy and blurry around the edges anything after 6x. Other then that, yah I had no problems with it. I had it set up on my 25-06 for the very short time being. I tested the 500 yard hash mark and it was within 2" of the 117g SBT load I was shooting. It would have worked great for a pack around carry rifle, however 6x and being blurry for $200?? I'll go with a leupold anyday. JMO.

Got one on my 300Rum and has handled the punishment so far. But it is a sure disappointment when your looking into the setting sun direction and all you get to see is orange. That right there cost me a yote /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif.

Tim

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.