Burris warranty repair!!!!

wildworks

I just wanted to let you all know how impressed i am with burris and there warranty repair service. I have a black diamond 6x24 that the reticale detached on one side, I called and they said send it in, we will take care of it asap, they had the scope repaired and back to me in 2 weeks from the date i sent it! I put it back on the gun and it was preforming great I ran it up and down and every thing was perfect !

GOOD TO HEAR. I always like a happy ending! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

My leupold repair was just as good. I wish every company backed their products like our two expierences.

I also had a good experience recently with the Burris warranty department. I received a Burris Fullfield II 3-9x40 scope from a dealer on the internet and opened up the sealed box only to find that the scope had a very noticeable blemish on the finish near the adjustment housing. I emailed Burris and they said they would replace it with a new scope, no problem. I recevied a brand new replacement within a couple of weeks and could not be more pleased with the way everything was handled. I will definitely buy a Burris scope again in the future. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.