Burris Signature Ring 30mm inserts

ceefuhs

When you purchase the Burris Sig 30mm rings you get two sets of inserts ... unless you buy them off a buddy who claimes they only came with one set, the 0 set.

Anyone know where I can purchase the .01 offset inserts for the 30m rings?

Seth

(C&P)

1548.jpg

Burris Signature Rings are a real breakthrough in ring design. Each ring includes a set of self-centering, synthetic inserts that won't scratch the scope, yet provide perfect alignment of scope and rings and near 100% contact between the rings and scope; there is never a need to lap Burris Signature Rings.

The optional offset inserts (not available for 30mm rings) allow a gun to be sighted in that cannot be zeroed with the available windage and elevation adjustments in the scope.

For serious shooters, the optional offset inserts allow a scope to be brought almost to complete zero, then using the windage and elevation adjustments only for the final, fine adjustment. This keeps the erector tube centered in the scope for improved scope clarity and performance.

I cant find nothing in my files. Apparently i must have gotten them from Burris. I went to a gun auction 2 yrs. ago and bought a box full of junk just to get the rings with no inserts. Best 3.00 i ever spent.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts