Burris Fullfield 2 4.5-14x42 w/ Elevation Turret FS/FT

Discussion in 'Optics For Sale' started by TannerGun, Jan 25, 2012.

1. TannerGun

TannerGun Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I've got a Burris Fullfield2 4.5-14x42 that I had the Burris shop stick a Tac 2 Elevation turret on.

I painted the scope a while back, but took the time to get it stripped back to original finish really well, and I think it looks nice and clean. I'm into the scope for about 360 bucks, but like I said it has been painted and stripped. The paint stripped a tiny bit of the white lettering out of the numbers on the objective, I tried to include that in the pics.

I'd be interested in trading for some other scopes with turrets/ or a laser range finder that'll get me out to 1000 yards.

I'd let the scope go for 230 shipped. All offers/trades will totally be considered.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here you can see I've gotten the scope even cleaner than the rest of the pictures show. thanks for looking!

2. Quackshot

Quackshot Well-Known Member

I'll do $125 and a new in the package Harris bipod. I have BR-S 6-9inch w/swivel or LM-S 9-13inch w/swivel and leg notches.
    Regards, Mark

3. TannerGun

Thank you for the offer, but the only rifle I use a bipod on right now is equipped.

Mainly looking for rangefinders/ reloading equipment.

Again, thanks.

4. TannerGun

Thanks for your offer, but the only rifle I currently use a bipod on is already equipped with one.

I'm reallly looking for a rangefinder/reloading equipment.

Again, thank you for the offer.

5. Quackshot

Quackshot Well-Known Member

PM sent