Burris FFII 4.5X-14X-42mm

I've had two and I've had two friends buy them after shooting with mine. For the money they are an excellent scope. They only complaint I've ever had is that the parallax adjustment lines were quite a bit off on some of them I've looked through.... However I think this is a problem with most scopes and for the money I didn't spend on the Fullfield I was just fine putting on new numbers that corresponded to the correct yardages.

I've since upgraded to the Signature Select and Black Diamond series on all my rifles because they do offer better clarity, but anytime I need a scope to test a rifle I reach for my Fullfield II.

One of the Fullfields I bought used and the turret adjustments were really tight and they also wouldn't track correctly so I sent it to Burris. They sent it back about 10 days later and said a bushing had broke and they fixed the problem and the turret was easier to spin but most importantly they worked correctly.

The other one I bought new and it's adjustments were stiff but not overly tight. It tracks perfect every time so I haven't worried about it.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.