Burris FF Tac30 6.2x20x50

devildogandboy

really new guy here, hello everyone! i have been thinking about one of these scopes for varmint hunting and was wondering if anyone knows or has had any experience with one and what your opinion is. i hear they have really great optics.
"Fullfield TAC30 Tactical Scope 6.5X-20X-50mm"
the biggest issue is the money and if you can suggest something else within the $500 range it would be appreciated.
thank you for helping.

I like my vortex viper 6.5-20. It has all the features I wanted and the glass seems good. I got a buck at 352 this year with it.

really new guy here, hello everyone! i have been thinking about one of these scopes for varmint hunting and was wondering if anyone knows or has had any experience with one and what your opinion is. i hear they have really great optics.
"Fullfield TAC30 Tactical Scope 6.5X-20X-50mm"
the biggest issue is the money and if you can suggest something else within the $500 range it would be appreciated.
thank you for helping.

Howdy,

I recently purchased and mounted a TAC30. Mine is the 4.5X14 with the ballistic mil-dot reticle. I also own and use regularly three other Burris scopes... two Signatures and one original Fullfield. I think the Burris scopes are pretty good scopes, but the TAC30 is by far the best of the Burris scopes I own. The reason they are as inexpensive as they are is the "old fashioned" Adjustable Objective ring INSTEAD OF the newer, better, and more expensive SIDE FOCUS. That is just fine. It works super. The scope tracks as well as both of my Signatures and better than my Nikon Monarchs.

Hope this helps, and good shooting.

Coach

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.