• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED BURRIS Euro Diamond 3-12x50 Riflescope from Webyshops.com. CLEARANCE!

Weby Shops

[FONT=&quot]WTS: [/FONT]BURRIS Euro Diamond 3-12x50 Rifle Scope, Illuminated German 3P#4 LRS Reticle, Matte Black (200915)

[FONT=&quot]Reg Price: $900[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]SALE Price: $469[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You save $431.00[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]I would like to move this [/FONT]BURRIS Euro Diamond 3-12x50 Rifle Scope[FONT=&quot] to a good home. Always liked Burris Riflescopes but have not seen a good price? Drop me a note and I will give you a personal quote. Interested in something else from Burris– I can locate almost any of their products unless they are discontinued or have not been released for sale.[/FONT]
media.nl

Feature for feature, the stunning BURRIS Euro Diamond 3-12x50 Rifle Scope, Illuminated German 3P#4 LRS Reticle, Matte Black (200915) delivers optical performance virtually identical to higher priced, ultra-premium scopes.

When matched head-to-head under real-world conditions - lousy light, bad weather - the Euro Diamond 3-12x50 scope outperforms high-end scopes costing hundreds of dollars more.

The rifle scope gets a boost in optical performance from proprietary, ultra-sharp, ultra-bright and glare-free HiLume multi-coating. Its got all the proofs - waterproof, fogproof and shockproof.

Factor in internal focusing, ergonomic adjustments, up to 4 of eye relief, a 4:1 magnification range, an expansive field-of-view and a streamlined lighted reticle system, and it's clear the Euro Diamond rifle scope has everything it takes to elevate your shooting to the next level.

Features:

• Illuminated German 3P#4 LRS Reticle
  • Hard-anodized 30mm one piece outer tube for beauty and strength
  • 100% waterproof/fogproof construction
  • Shooter-viewable parallax adjustment
  • Forever Warranty
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]If you are interested in this [/FONT]BURRIS Euro Diamond Scope [FONT=&quot]– send me an email to [/FONT][FONT=&quot][email protected][/FONT][FONT=&quot]. Copy the subject line. Or call me at the number below.[/FONT]