• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Burris Euro Diamond 1.5-6X40, matte finish, Illuminated 3P #4 E-Dot Reticle

buzzgun

FS: Burris Euro Diamond 1.5-6X40, matte finish, Illuminated 3P #4 E-Dot Reticle, 30mm tube. Burris # 200962 rifle scope. I got this scope in a package deal from an estate, so I have not used it. Comes with factory lens covers, but I do not have the box or paperwork.

No ring marks, extremely faint "smudge" mark on the tube where rear ring would go, have to look hard in the right light to see it. Extremely small spot on the rear ocular, can't feel it, can't photograph it, just looks different from the rest of the lens, not noticeable in use. Illuminated dot brightness is adjustable and works perfectly.

You can see specs for this scope and reticle here:https://www.midwayusa.com/product/4...5-6x-40mm-illuminated-3p4-e-dot-reticle-matte

$500 plus actual shipping and insurance( should be around $25-$30). I will take the scope to the UPS store and have them ship it or I will package it extremely well and ship USPS priority mail, your choice, but, due to the difficulty in getting USPS to pay insurance claims, I will not be responsible for lost or damaged shipment if you choose USPS shipping. (sorry, but I don't have the time, energy or patience to fight with the USPS)

Scope is also available for local pickup in the Tulsa, OK area and will be cross posted to local forums.

Payment via USPS money order. US sales only please.

Not looking for any trades.

ggp0EuL.jpg

9Px1nIn.jpg