Burris Elimator 111

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by mike33, Jul 7, 2017.

1. mike33

mike33 Well-Known Member

Any input on this scope? Was wondering how well it worked and how clear it was.

2. Epee

Epee Well-Known Member

Optics are not good. Electronics part is amazing. I have two of the 4x16. It really is amazing technology for acquiring targets at different distances. I will say it again though, the optical side leaves a lot to be desired.

3. Len Backus

Len Backus Administrator Staff Member

4. ZSteinle

ZSteinle Well-Known Member

I have three of them and love um. For strictly hunting there is no better way to go IMO. Simply for the fact that anything inside 750 is spot range and dead. Takes no time at all to make long shots. Instead of the alternative, going from binos. to range finder. spin turret. find game in scope. shoot. With the eliminator its binos, find game in scope press a button and shoot. All my hunting rifles have them, and I have 3 NF's and g7 range finder that just sit in the safe because all I use now is the eliminators

5. Never ffp

Never ffp Well-Known Member

Burris customer service is horrible.sent one in and got it back 5 weeks later with the exact same issue .will never buy another.gave there customer service rep a chance to make it right and the guy was a prick.the scope came with defect from the factory and they sent it back to me with same .looks like a glue drip on of the inside lens

6. Never ffp

Never ffp Well-Known Member

Even Stevie wonder could of seen this .

Attached Files: