Burris Black Diamond 8-32?

REV

Anyone got one, used one, liked it. I sure did like the price but thought I would ask before I parted with my money.

I've had one for about six months. I really like the scope, appears well made, very clear and bright. However, I purchased this scope with the ballistic mil-dot reticle, with intentions of using a caliber to match the drop of the reticle. Depending on your use of the scope my only worry may be running out of windage and elevation travel, as this scope isnt blessed with much of either. I beleive the Burris web site states 39 inches at 100 yards. If this is adequate for your application i wouldnt hesitate to purchase the scope.
cdog

Have been using the 6x24 model for a couple of months and love it! Use the signature rings and bases put the shims in them for extra MOA and your good to a little past 1K with most rigs.

I have the older one with the AO on the front bell. I like it. It has plenty of elevation. It is a very large scope. That took me a while to get used to. My old Leupold 6.5-20 seems like a toy compared to the big Black Diamond.

i have the 6x24 . the elevation is listed at 50+- Moa/ inches which is plenty for most applications past 1k! cant tell you if it is good or not yet the glass is very clear. The only problem is that the reticale broke when sighting in the 30-378 last week /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif We will see how good burris is on the warranty! They said they would get it fixed or replaced asap. By the way it was a brand new scope and broke on shot 3.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.