Burri Signuture Rings Inserts

mo

I ran out elevation on my 22 rm at 100 yards. I found a pair of a of Buris rings with inserts in my shop. I have a set of +10 and -10, I don't have any of + 20. If I use the +10 in back and -10 in the front ring is that approximately 20 moa. If I understand right it would be the same as using + 20 in back, and 0 in front. Am I correct? Thanks

If I remember you have to use them in pairs so the +10 on top with the -10 on bottom or vice versa depending on which way you need to move. That will get you 10 moa, not 20. Tom

Tom is right. The numbered pairs + and - need to stay together.

The first time I used Signature Rings I had to place the 20 moa inserts in the back rings and make it so all of the moa shift went to the right to get me on target. They are really cool once you figure out how to use them.

Here's a link to the Burris Website and the video is actually quite informative for a first time user, you just have to watch a little bit of advertising at the first. It is a slow moving video but could help out

Scopes - rings by Burris Optics

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.