BulzEyePro Optical Boosters - New Sponsor

In July of 2008 I came across the BulzEyePro Optical Booster at an IBS 1000 yd shooting match at Gopher Rifle and Revolver Club in Harris Minnesota. Upon use of the Booster I was impressed with the difference in the size of the sight picture, the mirage capability, clarity of the target, without reduced field of view,
and my parallax adjustment. The only place to purchase my own BulzEyePro Optical Booster was on the Internet. I inquired about wholesaler's distribution and as a result, have the exclusive rights to distribute the products worldwide. I am in the in the process of setting up a manufactures representative organization, media package for advertising,point of sales displays for retail stores,TV commercials and brochures. I am currently seeking Sales Representatives and Dealers of the products both domestic and abroad.
According to the National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF), there are 32 million people who participate in shooting sports. Below is some information on four of our current products available at this time:

* All-Competition Series is for the long range competition, long range hunter,and tactical shooters
*All-Game Hunting is designed for hunters and improves low-light sight with a brighter, larger and crisp sight picture for those early morning late afternoon prime hunting periods.
*All-Boost Target is for the person who doesn't shoot a lot, maybe only hunts once a year, enjoys target plinking on weekends, but needs a larger, clearer, and crisper sight picture.
*All-Handgun EER is for the handgun scoped enthusiast that needs his extended eye relief reduced from 24 inches to 6 while increasing the sight picture without reducing the field of view!
You can find more information at: www.bulzeyeproopticalboosters.com or Eller Company BulzEyePro Optical Boosters Authorized Distributor
I want to thank Len for this opportunity to talk about the products Eller Company is Distributing at this time.
Regards
Jay Eller

Last edited:
Welcome, I am very interested in your boosters. What would the 3x version in the all competition model increase the magnification of my leupold 6.5x20 to? Thanks, 308

Hi, 308,

We tend to use percentages because everyone's eyes are different and see things quite frankly different. We say a 3X booster will increase the sight picture 30-50% and the example we use is a 3X on a 25X scope would be the equivetant of a 32 to 38 power sight picture. One of the key things that you must keep in mind that all of this is without a change in the field of view. The image is closer, larger, clearer, crisper and brighter. You can visit our web sight BulzEyePro Optical Boosters for Rifle and Handgun Scopes or Eller Company BulzEyePro Optical Boosters Authorized Distributor and see pictures illistrating what happens. I hope this answered your question.
MTKASHARP

No there is not a factory look aluminum housing that will fit on that scope. The flexible Universal housing fits on eyepiece diameters from 1.43 to 1.8 inches.

I just measured my scope and that will fit, thanks.

What is the difference between the multi-coat and the ultrabrite?

What is the difference between the 3x, 3.5x and 4x?

Of course, everything has its pro's and con's, so what are the pro's and con's between these two models and these 3 powers?

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.