Bullseye Camera System vs. Targetcam

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by jett, Jul 22, 2013.

1. jett

jett Well-Known Member

2. 65WSM

65WSM Well-Known Member

I am the proud owner of the Bullseye 1000 yard model. Mine is limited to 300 yards but it is so much fun that I hate to part with it even for a week. I would miss it, I couldn't resist the pun. It is the first camera system I have seen at my club so I do not have experience with any other. I need more distance, at least 550 yards, but otherwise I am happy. The battery seems to last about 4 hours. It is very slow to charge. Overnight at least. :)

Attached Files:

3. BullseyeCamera

BullseyeCamera Official LRH Sponsor

Our system should reach 1000+ yards with no problem - it sounds as if something is not right with your kit - I believe you contacted our office and we are going to do a full swap - we'll send the kit out so you have your replacement, then we can get the older one back so you won't be without a kit.

We run the batteries 5+ hours all the time, I am sure once you get the replacement kit things will work as you need. If not, of course contact us and we'll make sure you are up and running!