Bullet Terminal Performance Test - Want In?

Could you test something small and fast as well? Say a 22 or 6mm with the heavier vmaxes? Debating using the 87 grain v-max for deer but I want to see results.

i'm getting ready to do some terminal testing with those 250 Hornady's myself. i'm planning on using them this fall. will be interested in those results. are ya puttun "Pink" to work?

Update - Technical Difficulties.

Farmer just called and said the pig festival will be delayed due to technical difficulties.:rolleyes:

He said he shot the thing 4 times with a 22 LR and he's still lounging around in the pen.:confused: He's never had this experience before.

This must be some kind of hog.:eek:

We'll see what the XD-9'll do:rolleyes:

Its off to the market.

Cross from IF is coming. he's on his way. gonna be a fun pig festival.:D

Gonna video as much as practicable.

Dave,

The Boy and Me had to step in and help out the farmer.:rolleyes: The full even tried a lung shot, which had no affect whatever, except that there was a small amount of blood showing.:(

1 shot w/the XD-6 Subcompact did the job. BTW, my Don Hume holster came yesterday so I'm comfy and w/o bulges.:cool:

Here's a pic of the porker to show dimensions and to test the post display size. More pics and video to come but a couple of grandsons are stranded in the back pasture (shooting range) by a dead 4-wheeler.

Hanging the target subject was a schosie bit more than 18".
Hand-Size-Reference.jpg

I'd say this is a bit large but on my large screen its about right.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts