LEO Armory Laser Engraved dust cover
Mecharmor charging handle
Slash Heavyweight buffer and carbine spring
Magpul 20 round mags

Attachments

• IMG_20140226_195155_316.jpg
    IMG_20140226_195155_316.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 131
so how do you like the SI defense upper and lower.
I bought the gen 4 version and so far so good. I'm trying to get my rig loosened since everything is so tight. hopefully after 200 rounds down range she will b peering

Very nice! Any particular reason you picked that brake over another? Curious as I am pondering a AR10 build! Myself, I would want a brake compatible with a suppressor!

I really like the SI set. Bought them used from a girl in Montana and they were well taken care of. The PWS I chose from reading several forums stating they were great in absorbing recoil. And they are. And loud too. :) I put that brake and the heavy buffer in it and it kicks like a kitten.

Very nice! Any particular reason you picked that brake over another? Curious as I am pondering a AR10 build! Myself, I would want a brake compatible with a suppressor!

If you're looking for a break compatible with a suppressor, then just get a break mounted suppressor. Just about everyone makes a version you describe.
One of the better suppressors that is a break attachment is the Thunderbeast 30BA.

Short of that, you're going to have a hard time finding a can that will mount to just any ole break.

The upside is that 95% of .30 cal breaks, and .30 call suppressors will use the same 5/8x24 thread pattern. I have never had an instance where I would want to shoot a gasser with a break, rather than a suppressor anyway...but i realize sometimes the noise isn't as important as keeping the OAL weapon length short.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.