building a Stiller with Criterian barrel

I am in the middle of another remage project, Since the Government shut down did not stop my paycheck I can Finnish.

Stiller Tac 300 action
Precision ground recoil lug
stock is on its way, H&S Sendero style
Critarion 26 inch 1-9 twist rem 7mm mag Stainless hand lapped match barrel
I duracoated the barrel after bead blasting, I will do the action next.
still waiting on a trigger
Bottom metal is Kwikk Klip
This is a walking long range hunter, barrel is light varmint.
I will be running Berger 168 VLD and Hybrids in it
I just bed the stock (H&S Precisions Varmint), I will texture it tonight and duration it
Note: I really prefer devcon steel bed , the marine Tex I used; to me is not as good

Trigger is X Mark Pro

Thanks to rm76 for his patients on the trigger purchase, I had to make sure I had a paycheck still after the Government shutdown..

finished, I mounted a Burris XTR on it for now and loaded the same load as my other 7mm LR but I had to make the coal much shorter to fit in the magazine, as this is a hunting rifle, so far 1 inch group at 300 yards with 168 bereger vld and retumbo powder at 70.5

Nice build. You might want to look at the PTG dbm. It's also a drop in for the factory bdl inlet, but lets you seat much longer. It uses the standard AICS 3.775" magazines. Very reasonable priced too.

I'm slowly switching all of my stuff from Kwik-clip to the PTG dbm.

Let us know how the Criterion shoots.

Thanks, when I get more $$$ i will look into them

so far 1 inch group at 300 yards.....

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.