buffalobob - Will he get snow'd in or snow'd out

royinidaho

buffalobob - Will he get snow\'d in or snow\'d out

Temp in the low 40s
Cloud ceiling @ around 6500' and decreasing
Rain/mist/intermittent rain in the Snake River Plain.

When last heard from bb was leaving the low country around Challis ID and headed for higher country along the continental divide.

Pick a date for the snow'd in/out and be the winner of a Wooly Worm w/a Bell on it..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Re: buffalobob - Will he get snow\'d in or snow\'d out

Roy ,

That mean streak in you is getting wider /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I say the weather is going to warm back up and your a/c is going to go out in your H4 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Then , Jim C. aka BuffaloBob , will be happy as pig in sunshine , which will lead to him whacking all three critters on his Ideehoa list . This of course will happen after he shoots the woofs that come after him .

Now go have a prayer for BB's good hunting and take your anti-meaness pills /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Jim B.

Man Roy,

There just ain't no tellin, he might go either way. I can tell you this, the sun is shining way down south in Dixie.

I am looking forward to hearing more of, " The Adventures of Buffalo Bob". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Could be sooner than you all think. We had 2 1/2 feet of snow in the foothills late last week /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Could make for a quick Fall up here.

It's been raining in the low country for a coupla days. Temps in low 40s. Snow on the top of neighboring Mt. Putnam (7500' or so) a sure sign the season has changed.

Not sure what's going on up his way. Am looking forward to the next several installments of his story.

Just checked the weather map. What is over us today passed over him in the night. Nothing like the pitter patter of rain or heavy snow flakes to make for good sleepin'.

Am confident he is having a good time. There should be bugling all over the place. Weather Click down one arrow.

Roy,

Get ahold of me, I have something I think you may want!!! Have some questions for you first though. My e-mails must not be getting through.

Now back to the BB debate!!

Kirby Allen(50)

Kirby,

What in the world would you have that I may want??????
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Been super busy w/spud/sugar beet harvest/fall fert/and grain planting. All high tech variable rate stuff........

email sent.

Thanks a bunch.....

We'll read where BBob made all the snow into snow cream and ate his way out! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Well, hmmmmmmmm

Snow on my patio swing canopy this evening.

3" of show in Ashton, ID

I hear that if one sprinkles lemon cool aid on the snow one doesn't have any competition munching it down /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bb's gotta be having a memorable blast /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I say a man that will eat potted meat should be able to survive any conditions!!!

Snow????? What is this foreign object you speak of??? I have never heard of such a occurance before /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I bet he has a hell of a time up there and yes i am crying with jealousy. I cant wait to head out on some hunts like that, outta be a hell of a adventure.

steve

Hep me! Hep me!

Won't sumbody please hep me?

My truck is stuck in the snow!

Oh, sumbody please, hep me

437556.JPG

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Have fun!

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.