Budget LR Scope

Topshot,

Thanks for that

Join over at AHN aswell, we could organise a group buy, I'm from Victoria!.

I wont be buying till November so i have heaps of time but if your going to be getting your Bushnell at the same time well i'm willing to share shipping cost and try get a deal together

TOZ is also a AHN sponsor

Yeah i've heard good things - bang for your buck with these clearidge scopes.

I'm pretty set on it
Dangaff,
Have been a member on AHN but don't go there anymore as some of the members are quite rude and not very nice. They have no respect. I am sure that you know what I mean.

This site is much more friendly and has some very nice people on it that treat others with respect.. They also know more about LRH than all of AHN put together.
I am sure Jon will look after you.

Dangaff,
Have been a member on AHN but don't go there anymore as some of the members are quite rude and not very nice. They have no respect. I am sure that you know what I mean.

This site is much more friendly and has some very nice people on it that treat others with respect.. They also know more about LRH than all of AHN put together.
I am sure Jon will look after you.

Very true to both points.

While i got you here, you know of any US or oversea's shops that can ship me a HS stock without import forms etc.

Basically, no hassle, just buy and wait for it to come?

Thanks mate

Dan

Anything over US$100 needs a permit.
Boyds has some for US$100 or less.

Can get Manners from Lightforce in SA at similar price to imports. Otherwise get H-S from Grenfell in Bendigo.

Or buy Sendero complete with H-S stock and wack the Clearidge on top with a EGW rail and Burris tactical rings.

Plenty of options..........just add money :D

I would get a manners same price if not cheaper than a h-s,lightforce has a good range,mcmillan sends direct to oz,got one the other day off their specials page.

Anything over US$100 needs a permit.
Boyds has some for US$100 or less.

Can get Manners from Lightforce in SA at similar price to imports. Otherwise get H-S from Grenfell in Bendigo.

Or buy Sendero complete with H-S stock and wack the Clearidge on top with a EGW rail and Burris tactical rings.

Plenty of options..........just add money :D

I already got a Manners T2 on its way to me for my varmint rifle, but the HS stock etc will be for the 300WSM - Deer gun

I ordered the Manners through Lightforce, Andrew is superb!
Manners only have the one sporter style stock dont they?

I would get a manners same price if not cheaper than a h-s,lightforce has a good range,mcmillan sends direct to oz,got one the other day off their specials page.

HSS also import them, but direct would probably be cheaper.

How much did it cost?

Ever hear of Nitrex? It's an identical clone to Weaver, and I'm a big fan of Weaver scopes. I have this same scope in a Weaver, love it!

On sale too, check it out: Nitrex TR Two 4-20X50mm Rifle Scope Matte Finish Etched EBX Reticle - Natchez Shooters Supplies.

Good luck.

Yeah i noticed these, hopefully a review will come out that i can read

Thanks

Yeah i noticed these, hopefully a review will come out that i can read

Thanks

I have the Weaver version, and it is awesome. In an Outdoor Life, it rated second only to a Swarovski ($800 vs. $2600). The clarity is awesome, reticle is sweet, only downside is it has 34" of adjustment @ 100 yds. but a 20 MOA rail would fix that...

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.