BSA Monarch extractor needed

relabbe

I just broke my extractor on my 30-06 rifle. It is a BSA and I have a 243 BSA Monarch and the extractor seem to be identical. Would someone have one for sale? Or Would you know where I could get one? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks,

Mauser98

You shoul have commercial Mauser98's you must be carefull when ordering a replacement ones their are lots aff subtle differences between the 3 major sizes. Their is a large ring, short ring and ugoslavian mauser it is the same length as the small ring but the diameter off the large ring. I am fairly sure the large ring is the model you have call numerick as stated above or Mitchells Mausers there in the US have the rifle with you the two measurements you need are the distnce between the takedown screws and the width off the front off the action.

Cheers Bill
Australia

This one might take some time-try the Canadian gun parts suppliers.

If you know a friendly machinest it would be possible to make another one using the .243 extractor as a sample.

It's worth the effort as these are really fine rifles with some glass bedding .

Glenn

Any luck finding the extractor? I need the same part , I've been looking for three years and stopped for a year , just started looking again.The riffle is too nice scrap.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.