Bryan Litz' new DVD - "Putting Rounds On Target"

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
These just came into the LRH Store.
====================================================

webpageimage.jpg

In this instructional 3-DVD set, champion shooter and Ballistician Bryan Litz explains and demonstrates the science of external ballistics for use in long range shooting.
Bryan Litz is a well-known expert in the field of external ballistics. His books: Applied Ballistics for Long Range Shooting and Accuracy and Precision for Long Range Shooting are considered required reading for serious long range shooters; both recreational and professional

Using layman terms, Bryan explains the complex science behind putting rounds on target at long range. After explaining the material in a classroom setting, he takes to the field to demonstrate the principles in live fire.

In the end, the fog of long range shooting clears, and you'll be left with the clear information and techniques required to master this technical subject matter.

Bonus Disc:
The Applied Ballistics instructional DVD set also includes a (4th) bonus disc titled: Long Range Competition: It's Worth it. This documentary style film demonstrates the discipline of long range NRA style bulls-eye shooting including individual and team competition in: Sling, F-Open and F-TR class. Film is based around the 2013 Berger Bullets South West Long Range Nationals.

Disc 1:

Accuracy & Precision

Tall Target Test

Chronographs & Statistics

Ballistic Coefficient

Trajectory Terms

Disc 2:

Primary Elevation Influences

Wind

Secondary Effects

Using Ballistics Solvers

Short & Long Range Equipment

Disc 3:

On The Range: 308 Winchester

On The Range: 284 Winchester

On The Range: 338 Lapua Magnum

Extended Range Shooting

Equipment for Extended Range Shooting
One Mile Shooting

Bonus Disc:
The Applied Ballistics instructional DVD set also includes a (4th) BONUS disc titled: Long Range Competition: It's Worth it. This documentary style film demonstrates the discipline of long range NRA style bulls-eye shooting including individual and team competition in: Sling, F-Open and F-TR class. Film is based around the 2013 Berger Bullets South West Long Range Nationals.

Last edited by a moderator:
I preordered mine straight from Bryan, i got it last week. I really like it, it is right inline with his books with a lot of good info.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.