• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Brux barrel #4 contour fluted 28" Finish Length chambered in 6.5-.284

308 nate

Brux barrel, #4 contour, fluted, 28" Finish Length, chambered in 6.5-.284.
This barrel is brand new, never fired. 1:8 twist. The barrel is threaded for a Defiance action. Will also thread onto a Remington action that has Remington factory original major thread diameter. I would like $585 for the barrel. I would install and headspace on your Remington action (if desired) as part of the $585
(you pay actual shipping)

This barrel was probably my goof up. My customer needed a 26" barrel. I had it all chambered and threaded. I went to crown the barrel and checked the build specs on barrel length and it said 26" and this barrel was fluted for 28". I called my customer to see how important he length was and he said it was pretty important as it was going to go into a saddle scabbard that barely fit his 26", so I called Brux and told them my problem. They said they would get me a new barrel blank out, which I received today so I need to sell this one.

anyway, that's the long version of why it's for sale.

Thanks for your interest,

308nate

DSC_0158.jpg

DSC_0159.jpg

Last edited:
what would it take to put this on a 700 bdl in 6mm rem? a new bolt?