Bruno

JDY

Has anyone used Brunos? There prices are lower than any other mail order place I can find. Any feedback on Bruno?
JDY

Lester Bruno his family and employees are good people, NO problems buying from them.
UB

Am I reading those prices right on some of their scopes? There are waaaaaaay under everyone else I've seen. I never heard of them until tonight, thanks for the heads up fellas!

*Do they usually have items in stock or are they like SWFA and everything is on backorder and takes weeks and weeks for the item to arrive?

They are a good place to look if your in the market for a BAT action or McMillan stock and do not want to wait. Haydons shooters is good also.

I live about 15 miles from Bruno's. They are the only one's I know who carry Bore Tech Eliminator here in Phoenix. A better Copper remover doesn't exist. Bill T.

Update: Amy Bruno has been wonderful to deal with. She ordered a Bushy 4200 they don't have listed on their site. The shipped price is hundreds below other websites, how they do it I do not know but I couldn't be happier!

They have great prices and service is fantastic. They also almost always have the things I need in stock.

I always call Amy first!! The entire staff is exellent even the old man himself!! They have helped bail me out more than once on everything from tubes to actions.. They pretty much cater to the BR crowd so they have all of the accuracy goodies that you need.

She ordered a Bushy 4200 they don't have listed on their site. The shipped price is hundreds below other websites, how they do it I do not know but I couldn't be happier!

Are you speaking of the Bushnell 4200 Elite? If so, and if you don't mind me asking, what was the price? The reason I ask is I'm considering the same scope. I live just 1 1/2 miles from the Cabela's here in Glendale, and they carry it for $529.00 for the 8-32X with Adjustable Objective. That seems a little high. Bill T.

Are you speaking of the Bushnell 4200 Elite? If so, and if you don't mind me asking, what was the price? The reason I ask is I'm considering the same scope. I live just 1 1/2 miles from the Cabela's here in Glendale, and they carry it for $529.00 for the 8-32X with Adjustable Objective. That seems a little high. Bill T.

I haven't checked Brunos but Opticszone has it for $475.00. Checking Brunos...

Typical, Brunos wants much less @ $432.00 :)

I got the 6-24x50 for $513.00
Bushnell Outdoor Products

30mm tube, side focus, has the tac knobs I've come to like since having the 3200 10X

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.