Browning Stocks

sooner2601

Does anyone know who makes Brownings stocks? I have a Stalker that I would like to put a laminated stock on it with the wider forearm. Browning said they will change out but they want $625 for a new one!

I got a Browning A-Bolt II 25/06 that I had a 26'' Douglas barrel put on and due to lack of aftermarket support I ended up using a Browning Eclipse stock. The gunsmith bedded the action and floated the barrel and so far it shoots very well. It also looks pretty good. If you do find a aftermarket stock please let me know because I have another browning I'd like to have done.

The gunsmith I had do the work got it from Browning. I had to get it from them because I was in the same boat as you are now. I could not find a stock anywhere else.

The gunsmith ordered it but if I remember correctly it was around $500 maybe alittle more. Its been about 3 years since that build(just aint had alot of trigger time on that rifle) so Im sure prices have gone up.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.