browning stock

Discussion in 'Gun Parts - Stocks, Barrels, Actions, etc.' started by 300man, Oct 28, 2013.

1. 300man

300man Member

For sale is a wood browning medallion long action stock. Beautiful wood. Came off of mag. Make reasonable offer.

2. Edd

Edd Well-Known Member

I can't see how beautiful the wood is.

3. MudRunner2005

MudRunner2005 Well-Known Member

I was just thinking the same thing... :D

4. Cash Is King

Cash Is King Member

300Man (and A BUNCH of other handles) has been scamming people on multiple sites with the stock above, a Browning 7mm, a .270, a Remington 700 in .300RUM and a Barnette (deliberately spelled incorrectly). He has been reining havoc on LongRangeHunting, SnipersHide, 24HourCampfire and on "my main forum" Virginia Gun Trader.

He has gotten AT LEAST FOUR PEOPLE... all felonies (over $3k). Local police and the Feds are chasing him now.

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD and let the Mods know as you see fit.

I have a low post count on this site and thus will get limited respect by some (so be it), but I am not backing off of this case... he nailed one US Army Soldier (back from deployment) for a Z5 and got many folks on his .300 RUM.

If you got nailed and want to tell me or the appropriate LE your story... please PM me. Or email LHS4th[​IMG]Gmail.com

Thanks, Leonard Simpson