• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Browning BLR 7mm mag Pre-1994 in original box

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTinker

This is one of those guns I had no intentions of selling but the family is growing and I need another set of wheels to get around. I will try to post some pictures in the next day or so.

The history on this gun is that the original owner bought the gun and fired it 1 time! Why, I don't know. After that he put it in the safe and it sat there until about 9 months ago. He traded it for a boat, and that owner, a friend of mine, never shot it. This friend bought traded it to me. I was planning to keep it for many more years as it is a great collectors item and will only go up in value. Unfortunately that's not gonna happen so here it is.

It is in like new condition, only 1 shot fired. Comes in the original box. $800+Shipping OBO

Feel free to tm, call, or pm me anytime,
Micah
(970) 275-6231

Here are some pictures. For some reason the edit button is not available to me on the previous post.

You can check my feedback on ebay under Fly_24_7 and on Gunbroker under Micah82.

For those interested, in 1994 Browning started making the receivers on the Model 81 BLR out of a lighter alloy, which in turn is not as strong as the original steel. This is particular gun was made before they changes so it has the steel receiver.

Attachments

• IMG_1083.jpg
    IMG_1083.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1089.jpg
    IMG_1089.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1085.jpg
    IMG_1085.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1086.jpg
    IMG_1086.jpg