• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Browning a bolt Mountain Ti 308 wtt/wts

riflelooney

These are very hard to find....LNIB...not a scratch or mark on it. Mossy oak break up infinity with dura touch. This model chamber hand reamed according to browning website. Never hunted 60 or so rounds for load development 150 Sierra @ 2850 with varget 3/4 inch @ 100, AA 2230 with 130 ttsx 3100F/sec right at a inch for 3 shots. Why am I selling / trading? don't like the recoil anymore. Lookin for a kimber in .243 or 257 Roberts...or something light in same calibers or .260,6mm etc. Comes with factory box and Tally silver low rings. msrp was 2100.00...sell for 1475.00 shipped to your FFL PM if you have intrest or trade?

I`ve got a Br.rig....222,rem.725 in 280,hunting scopes,br scopes.....and i`m not suggesting an even up trade.... we can negociate....I`d like to own that gun....I am dollar poor and shooting equip. rich.....

Well ok...not any different than me!..i need to trade this for something light, short and handy.....with not much recoil that I can use for deer