• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Browning A-Bolt Micro .243

tenringx

Up for sale is a Browning A-Bolt .243 Micro Hunter in Blued/Walnut. This gun is in great condition with minimal handling marks (see pics), and very low round count. Very, very accurate, even with factory ammo. This would make a great youth/wife/truck gun. I have no use for this one anymore, and need to fund other projects. I would like to sell this as a package, topped with a flawless Leupold 4-12x40 VX-I in Gloss with Matching Gloss Mounts. No box for the rifle, but I can include the factory box for this scope. Bipod is not included.

Please see the attached link to the factory site, however this caliber is not listed under the micro hunter.

A-Bolt Micro Hunter, , Browning Firearms Product

I am willing to accept trades, so just try me. Worst I can say is no. Interested in Semi Auto Shotguns, 1911's, Kahrs, or other bolt rifles.

Will ship upon receipt of payment to your FFL- asking $775.00/shipped. I have great ebay and ar15.com feedback.

Pictures of the actual rifle advertised- Picasa Web Albums - Tenringx - Browning .243