• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Browning A-Bolt II Medallion in .308 caliber

Status
Not open for further replies.

commodore

Browning A-Bolt II Medallion in .308 caliber $650

These are premium rifles with engraving and rosewood accents that sell for around $800 new (see an example here Cabela's: Browning® A-Bolt II Medallion Bolt-Action Rifle). Mine is a steal at $650.

Read more about the A-Bolt Rifle:
Browning A-Bolt Rifles,*Firearms, Product Family

Face to face transactions must be in the Durham/Chapel Hill area. I may consider shipping the rifle to a FFL but, only after receiving a cashier's check and cashing it with a couple days to make sure it clears. Email only I have this listed on many forums and cant check the PMs on all of them

This gun has been out hunting twice and has fired a total of two boxes of ammunition. No rust any where. There are some very light scratches in the clear coat where the sling rubbed against the forearm -the photos make them look worse than they are. There is also another blemish on the left side of the butt stock (overalls?). All the imperfections can be seen in the photos below. The scratches in the wood would probably disappear with a little wax.

a_bolt-IMG_4240.JPG

a_bolt-IMG_4219.JPG

a_bolt-IMG_4221.JPG

a_bolt-IMG_4227.JPG

a_bolt-IMG_4228.JPG

a_bolt-IMG_4229.JPG

a_bolt-IMG_4230.JPG

a_bolt-IMG_4239.JPG

a_bolt-IMG_4220.JPG

a_bolt-IMG_4236.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.