• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Browning A Bolt 7mm mag

EasternNChunter

This rifle is not stainless and does have the wooden stock. The rifle is 9-10 years old and has less than 200 rounds through it. I no longer shoot this rifle since I got my Sendero 300 win mag. However the rifle is a TACK DRIVER with my handloads but I never imagined myself selling it until I tried and became addicted to long range shooting. Now I am selling this rifle and a Swarovski scope to be able to afford a.Nightforce on my 300 win mag. The rifle comes with a Bore Snake, a Barrel Deresonator, 3-4 boxes of factory ammo and 25-35 rounds of handloaded Barnes TSX that shoot 3200 fps. This rifle shoots these handloads at most 1 MOA on a BAD DAY!!! The rifle sells for $500.

The scope is a Swarovski 4x12x50 A Line Series and has the TDS reticle, Swarovski scope covers, box and all paperwork. I used this scope on my Sendero 300 win mag this past weekend to repeatedly hit a 12"x12" steel plate at 640 yards. I am ONLY selling these items to buy a 5.5x22x56 Nightforce NXS NR-P2 reticle. The scope also comes with a set of $300 Iron Brigade Armory one piece base/rings. They can be seen by going to ironbrigadearmory.com. The scope sells for $800.

Both the rifle and the scope can be had as a package for $1200 FIRM.

I can NOT send pictures right now as I am out of town due to my father-in-law being in a coma after falling at a men's Christian retreat in the mountains of NC. Please keep Rick Wood in your prayers.

I have never sold anything "on line" before but I will have my local gun shop guy (Silver Bullet) in Wilson/Black Creek handle the shipping for me. You can email me @ [email protected]