Brass for 7mm Rem mag

300stw

what is the consensus for best brand of brass,,,,
is lapau ever going to make it,

does everyone weigh there brass, what kind of variance do you allow

New to reloading, wanted to give this thread a bump and get some opinions?

I have my eyes on Nosler - Feels Expensive
ADG - Priced right but, I don't know anything about the brand.

New to reloading, wanted to give this thread a bump and get some opinions?

I have my eyes on Nosler - Feels Expensive
ADG - Priced right but, I don't know anything about the brand.
I have Nosler and I cannot push the pressure too hard as the pockets won't last.
ADG has a reputation as excellent brass. I haven't tried them yet as I have a lot of Nosler to burn up.

I use Remington or Norma 7RM brass to form 264WM.
Never had an issue with Remington brass, the Norma brass is a lot softer.
ADG is probably the best out there.

Cheers.

I run Rem R-P brass in my 7RM. Have been for years. I got 500pcs for $200. Weight sorted them to within 2gr, and ended up with somewhere around 450 cases.
If I were to buy new high quality brass, I would go Peterson first or ADG second. Nosler is nice, but has a softer head, meaning earlier primer pocket failure if you run hot loads.
Since Lapua is now making .300WM brass, it would be great to see them release 7RM next. But, since the .300WM is used in a lot of military rifles, and the 7RM is not, the need might not be as much of a diving factor.

I've also used Winchester,Nosler and a few Federal,but mostly Remington because I have more of that brass.I have never found my four 7mags to be picky about the brass.Once I find a load that works well,all four of my rifles will shoot it well.It has been an easy cartridge for me to load for.

I've used WW, RP, and now Peterson. Have had good luck with all. Still fine tuning with the Peterson as it wieghs about 10grns heavier than the RP. My pet load was developed with RP and when I went to Peterson I gained about 30fps and still shot the same bughole groups but my ES/SD also went up so trying to get back into my original node now.

If you can find it, Peterson or ADG. I've used Remington for several 7mm Mags and quite pleased with it, but prepping it takes a little more time.