• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED brass and trimmer for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its only light

hey guys i got a couple things for sale.

126pcs of fnh 5.7x28 brass (x1 fired)

39pcs of hornady .338 LM (x1 fired) somehow i lost number 40

a 0-1 inch spi tubing micrometer which is used to measure neck wall thickness and is pretty much brand new.

and an older bonanza case trimmer. i bought the trimmer at a gun show so it just has the pilot and collet that it came with which doesnt fit anything i have so not sure what sizes they do fit. any way i ended up getting a lyman trimmer for my b-day a couple days later so i never looked into collets and pilots however it is my understanding that the forester classic trimmer pilots and collets fit this. i guess forester used to be bonanza back in the day. reply with offers as im having a hard time putting a price on them. i am a reasonable guy and will accept cash or trades. i reload for .338 lapua and .308 winchester so i would consider trades for any of that stuff. also i need a concentricity gage a tool to measure ogive length or any other general reloading supplies.

Status
Not open for further replies.