• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Brand new savage model 12 lrp 260 rem.

nddodd

Well like the title says, I've got a brand new savage lrp model 12 in 260 rem. I got it 1 month ago and just got the scope on it about two weeks ago. All I have done is clean the bore where the factory had fired it and have been waiting patiently for time to shoot it but I just haven't had time.

As luck would have it I was surfing around diffirent forums and found what I consider a great deal on one of RBROS rifles chambered in 300 ultra which is my favorite round, so that's my reason for selling this rifle. I hated to pass on it so in order to keep the wife happy I'm selling this one. Thank goodness she has no idea about the price diffirence....lol

I'm gonna let the 20 moa EGW base go with it but scope, rings and bipod are not included. I'm gonna ask $875 shipped and insured in conus. Payment by postal money order or PayPal fees apply (3%) I believe. Your ffl must accept from non ffl.

Heres some pics of the rifle,

39a3aabf.jpg

76fdbe0b.jpg

27f79f17.jpg

7a13b1b7.jpg

*I've got right at $100 more than my asking price in this with taxes and my ffl's fee plus your getting a free 20 moa base. *If anyone doubts it being new i'll allow a 48 hr inspection time.

Thanks again,
Nathan