Brand new Nikon Buckmaster 3-9x50, Nikoplex reticle for sale

Discussion in 'Optics For Sale' started by Southernfryedyankee, Oct 23, 2010.

1. Southernfryedyankee

Southernfryedyankee Well-Known Member

After finding out that my sons medication (which has no generic) and Dr. visits will cost wayyyyy more than I can afford I have decided to part with some items. Here is a brand new Nikon scope that I had on my 30-06 but decided to put my 4-12x50 on the 30-06 instead. The scope has NEVER seen any outside use and was only mounted for a short period of time. I do not have the original box but anyone who has bought items from has never been disappointed. I have 100% feedback on EVERY forum I have bought and sold on so please buy with confidence. I am asking $225 TYD for this great hunting scope.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Derek M.

Derek M. Well-Known Member

Where in SC are you? I am interested. My brother lives in Lexington and he could pick it up as I will likely see him during Christmas.

3. Southernfryedyankee

I live in rock hill, it would be cheaper for me to just send it to him, I also have no problem shipping it to you either. I wrap my stuff so that it could withstand a nuclear blast :)

4. Southernfryedyankee

Great price for a great scope

5. Southernfryedyankee

$210 tyd

6. Southernfryedyankee

Scope has been traded for a new take off HS Precision LA Sendero stock. The stock will be up for sale upon arrival and inspection.