brand new member

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by lonman59, Oct 29, 2012.

1. lonman59

lonman59 New Member

I am new to this site. I am from a small town in SE GA. I graduated HS in '77 and attended the College of Hard Knocks until '87. After graduating from this higher education institute I enrolled in college and earned a BS in Mechanical Engineering in '92.
    I have been a firearm owner since my dad bought me my first gun when i was 13. It was a Stevens .410 ga single shot shotgun and I still have it. I also have been an avid reloader since the early 80's. I reload 9's, 38/357's, 45's, .223, .30-30, 6mm, 7mm-08s, 12 gauge, etc.
    Prior to the '08 presidential election I was pretty much satisfied with a single stage RCBS set up to do my reloads. Well things have changed and I am now looking to speed things up a bit. That is why I have joined this forum. I would appreciate any input about progressive machines pros and cons. Let me know and thank you for you time.
    Lonster

2. Lefty7mmstw

Lefty7mmstw Well-Known Member

Welcome. The reloading sub furom usually has some thread on reloaders, etc. that's fresh. If not, post a question and you will get responses.

3. rigmaster10

rigmaster10 Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to the forum. Its a very informative place. Allot of great and helpful guys here. Don't let the wolves discourage you.