• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Brand New McMillan $450 shipped

d500lnn

Guys,

I ordered this stock and didn't give any thought to the foreend configuration. It's a 700 short action BDL style McMillan with molded in desert camo. Looks great, but the build I'm going to start is going to require a smaller stock. This one is 13.5" LOP with black swivel studs.

$475 shipped.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
It is a Remington BDL and is inlet for factory sporter barrel.

All PM's answered. Still available.

Feel free to call as well 404-456-3388

I just noticed my ad say on title 450 and the text say 475.

I made an error. It's 475 shipped. Can't take that big of a hit....I hope you understand.

Bump it up. I'll do the $450 shipped. Standard barrel contour. Raised cheek piece

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 11
Hi, I have a SA Mountain Rifle stock here-I'll bump it to check it out. Much slimmer than this BDL in all aspects--especially the forend. Brand new like yours. What are you having built?

I'm going to build a 6.5 creedmoor with a 2 or 3 contour barrel(can't decide). I just like slimmer stocks and didn't realize this one was not think through the forearm area. I love the cheek piece and color. Oh well.....ill look at yours.