Brake cleaner

I heard that bronze and silver were the best huffers. I guess the give away is a gold or silver face, nose and mouth.....lol

Sounds like a gummy mess to me.

You'd be amazed at how many people can't pass a drug screen (mandatory with my employer...)

I heard that bronze and silver were the best huffers. I guess the give away is a gold or silver face, nose and mouth.....lol)

I'm more of a blue guy, myself. But I'm recreational only, I can quit anytime I want.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 83
Brake Cleaner has other uses, especially in the summer. Beats any wasp and hornet killer hands down.

Drops 'em like a howitzer shell, right now.

...and, it's a whole lot cheaper.

Little suckers don't care what brand, chlorinated or not.

i agree you cant be to carefull with any chemical! i use the "BRAKEKLEEN" brand, and allways wear rubber gloves and near a fan

I spray that stuff on towels and clean my hands with the towel. If you have cuts on your hands, it stings.

I have used it on parts mostly on my muzzel loader it was in rough shape and couldnt get much worse. Make sure not to get it on plastic or wood though will melt some plastic and take the finish off any wood. I only used it after stock and evertthing was taken off the action. Also note it will leave a film on what ever you use it on so I would only use it on problem areas because you will have to re clean the area after spraying anyway.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts