brady campaign opinions (Not quite LRH)

Yeah I know. I'm originally from Alabama who scored a big fat F. Now I live in Michigan which is headed in the right direction with a D. The way I see it they are grading on a curve where an A is worst.

You guys should read some of their statistics, they don't even attempt to hide their skewed view. Just goes to show the mentality of the HCI lobby. Statistics can be bent and slanted by any bureaucrat, but the US constitution cannot be re-written. I'm thinking the NEW supreme court will decide to acutally abide by the words written long before my family came to this country. The right to keep and bare arms shall not be infringed. Period.

There's a great deal of money wasted on studies and useless tracking that could be used to educate our children.

Better stop now.... This soapbox I'm standing on doesn't have the federally mandated weight limit sticker on it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

I called them to thank them for the information on their site because now I know who are the traitors to the Constitution in my state government and I'll be able to vote them out.
I also asked why no e-mail contact to them from their site " we get to many messages from extremists and they overload our server" In other words like most liberials they don't want to hear from people with a differant view point.

I view this as a good guide for anyone who wants to move to a different location due to jobs or any other reason. Any Sate that has a high grade is a State to avoid. Of course
my State rated low as any Southern or Mountain State that I
could live in did poorly as well.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.