• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Boyds' Gunstocks - Only 1 Rem 700 ADL-LA stock available at this price!!!

BOYDSGUNSTOCKS

Official LRH Sponsor
For one low price of $150.00 (plus S&H) we are offering 1 Boyds' Classic replacement stock for a Remington® 700 ADL Long-Action in Nutmeg Laminate. Comes with a 1' Pachmayr Decelerator Pad and Laser Stippling. Goes to first one POSTED "I'll take it". Thanks for looking!!!

Attachments

• CLArem700ADL-LANLpadstip1.jpg
    CLArem700ADL-LANLpadstip1.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 4
  • CLArem700ADL-LANLpadstip1~1.jpg
    CLArem700ADL-LANLpadstip1~1.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 2
  • CLArem700ADL-LANLpadstip1~2.jpg
    CLArem700ADL-LANLpadstip1~2.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 5
If it were a BDL, I'd be on top of it, cause that is a really nice stock, and I like the fine checkering.

Thanks MudRunner!! Keep an eye out as we will be blasting inventory daily!! You might just find what you're looking for!!!

Happy Shooting - Jen

TikkaMike - LOP is 13 3/4 - as far as advising whether or not it can be converted to a BDL, you would want to check with a gunsmith or find out on a forum. We try to steer away from giving advice about modifying stocks, thanks for looking!!

TikkaMike - LOP is 13 3/4 - as far as advising whether or not it can be converted to a BDL, you would want to check with a gunsmith or find out on a forum. We try to steer away from giving advice about modifying stocks, thanks for looking!!

I know it can be done I was asking if you would do it, apparently not

I apologize for the misunderstanding - unfortunately we do not offer any custom work (such as adjusting LOP, customizing the inletting, pillar or glass bedding) at Boyds'. However we do offer Rem 700 - ADL's, BDL's, & DBM's in several different shapes. As I stated earlier, we will be blasting inventory daily and am positive you will see what you are looking for in the near future!!