Boy can She shoot!

308 nate

When I got back from the dog town I had 20 more
22 250 rounds to AI so I asked my wife if she would do that for me while I did some other chores.
And she said sure, so I set up two targets at 100 yds. and had Her shoot two 10 shot groups.
The load she shot were nothing special winchester brass,reloader 22,dumped out of a powder measurer,not weighed on a scale,the barel is a factory barrel which I rechambered and recrowned,I also made the barrel nut as the barrel did not come with one I ordered it from sharp shooters supply,I did order the nut but they must have forgot to put it on my order and I needed to get this going as I will be shooting it in the varmint jamboree in the modified factory.

So this is how she did.....

this is a 10 shot group measuring right over 1" but six of them measure right at .3

The other 10-shot group actually measured under an inch but they didn't have as many in 1 hole.

The only thing better than being in the outdoors is being in the outdoors with your wife /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gifShe is quite the woman!And also the awesome mother of our three children
(6,4 & 2.)
and I hope to get her out shooting with me more often

p.s I forgot to mention this is the second time she has shot a high powered rifle at targets she has harvested 3 deer and until last year she had the bigest buck between the two of us!

308nate

This seems to be a reccuring problem here on this site. The members wifes and Significant others tend to out shoot them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.