• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Bowning Mountain Ti .300 WSM with Vortex Viper PST Scope

robinsg

For Sale:

Extremely hard to find Browning Mountain Ti. .300 WSM. I purchased this rifle new through Cabelas 3 years ago. My buddy went to purchase one last year and had to look all over the nation...

This rifle went on 3 hunting trips, and has been fired around 50 times. It is a very light weight gun... about 5 pounds.

This rifle is excellent condition. The gun is in perfect working condition with very minor wear from careful use. I paid $1870 new for this rifle.

This gun shoots very well. I consistently shoot groups of 3/4" MOA with my reloads.

I'm really hesitant to sell it because they are so hard to find. It was the lightest gun I could find that was not highly customized costing a lot more money.

It is absolute dream rifle for back country packing.

Though the mountain ti is obviously not known as a "long range rifle," with this scope combo, I was shooting 6" groups regularly at 600 yds. That was as far as I went out because I'm just not ready to shoot game at a range longer than that.

I'm asking $1600. The rifle will come with Browning factory mounts/rings. It currently has a Viper Vortex PST 6-24x50 ffp scope that I would negotiate to leave on the rifle if interested.

Geoff
541-589-0431 (OREGON)

Attachments

• side.jpg
    side.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 12
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 15
Thanks for the offers. I have some wiggle room with the price if any of you would like to try again.

Recent Posts