• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED BOUGHT: 4.5-14x50mm Leupold or similar

I am looking for a scope for my new 6.5 Creedmoor. I would like a Leupold VX3 4.5-14x50 Side Focus Varmint Reticle.

I would prefer a VX3 but would similar quality scopes from other manufacturers. I am looking for some type of holdover reticle, no duplex.

Please let me know what you have and how much you want. you can email me at gearedforacure at yahoo

Last edited:
Re: WTB: 4.5-14x50mm Leupold or similar

i have a vari x 3 4 to 14 by 40 with the boone and crocket reticle ill sell ya

Ive had a few emails and PMs on this that and the other.

I have narrowed down the scope that I would like. I would like a Leupold VX3 (not III) 4.5-14x50 LR (side focus) with the Varmint Reticle.

I will still consider other scopes, such as the Zeiss Conquest with the rapid z reticle...but the price is going to have to be right.

Last edited:

still looking...have found these new for $700 on gunbroker. I would like to find a used one, because Im going to use the one I get and dont mind saving some cash!

Have a Zeiss Conquest 4.5-14x50 Z1000

Box and set of Weaver 6 hole rings...would sell for $625 shipped

Medium rings, target turrets with parralax adjustment.

Perfect condition.

Im intrigued, but Ive got to say, that reticle looks less than pleasing.

It seems like a good deal, but I think I am going to wait for what I know I want. Thanks for the offer...I may come back to it after further consideration.

I have a Leupold VX-111 4.5-14x50mm LR with VH crosshair. I will sell it for $450 plus shipping. I can supply pictures if interested.

Thanks all, I ended up buying the above vxIII from mr. nelson.

I am now looking for a set of seekins 30mm med height picatinny rings.