• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Bottom Metal

Md reloader

Where can bottom metal for a 700 Rem be found for a reasonalable price? Just bought a Sendero, was putting on a Jewell trigger and was very dissapointed with what appears to be plastic instead of metal. It seems as though remington is trying hard to sell Savage rifles.

Where can bottom metal for a 700 Rem be found for a reasonalable price? Just bought a Sendero, was putting on a Jewell trigger and was very dissapointed with what appears to be plastic instead of metal. It seems as though remington is trying hard to sell Savage rifles.
Pacific tool and gage bottom metal is generly not a cheep part

I've seen some real nice looking stuff from places like Pacific. I'd be willing to put on used factory as long as it was metal. It's kind of like underware, you want good support, but as far as being seen it don't have to be all that pretty.My goal is accuracy. I suppose you need a certain amount of quality, in the end getting what you pay for is the goal.

I replaced the bottom metal from my Sendero with Hollands. (hollandguns,com) It has the magazine door release inside the bow and comes with the action screws. The model I bought is in bare metal (aka white) to be coated by my gunsmith. Even he said its one of the nicest ones he's seen.

Good luck.

We sell the CDI DBM. It comes in short, long, and 338 Lapua cip length.

The Remington ones are not on the site yet but are $209 by themselves. We discount them if you buy a stock as well.

Give us a call if it is something you're interested in. 406-285-2371

I've got a stock for sale right now. Somebody was just asking about the stock w/out the bottom metal.

If you're interested, I have Seekins Precision bottom metal with a detachable 5rd magazine. Let me know if you're interested...

This is not for a Remy but it is bottom metal lol. Just finished and is being finished by the Smith--the rifle will be done after this! Will post a pic--280AI..

d1ab69ef.jpg

Sorry I did not reply sooner. A storm had my power out 5 days. If mr. rexallen still has the bottom metal , let me know.