Bother! - Drat etc etc.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chrismadrid, Jan 11, 2006.

1. Chrismadrid

Chrismadrid Well-Known Member

Looks as if I'll miss the SHOT show - AGAIN.

There I was, thinking - "no job so a trip to Vegas would be a good thing" - and I have just been invited over to Toronto that week. So I'll be stepping out of the fridge and into the freezer in a couple of weeks time.

Anywhere (shopping-wise etc) close (Toronto/Mississauga) that I could take advantage of - Choate Ultimate Sniper stock would be high on my list - 10*42 Super Sniper Rear focus too.

But on the plus side I get to see my Godfather again after almost 40years.

2. Ian M

Ian M Well-Known Member

There is a Bass Pro near Toronto, would be interesting. As for that type of stock, maybe someone from eastern Canada could give you some indeas.
    Too bad about SHOT - next year it is out of Vegas.

3. Chrismadrid

[ QUOTE ]
    There is a Bass Pro near Toronto, would be interesting. As for that type of stock, maybe someone from eastern Canada could give you some indeas.
    Too bad about SHOT - next year it is out of Vegas.

[/ QUOTE ]

Will look for Bass Pro - Thanks Ian.

SHOT is a bit of a downer - I'd been planning this one with care. So I'll wait another two years - then let my missus loose looking for Mr Grissom of CSI - while I'm off into the desert to "play".

Any feedback from East canada on supplies very greatfully accepted.

4. KD Cox

KD Cox Member

go to firearms canada. com click on gun dealer and you will get a list might help

5. Chrismadrid

Thanks.

6. leslie naylor

leslie naylor Well-Known Member

Hi Chris

I have a Choate Ultimate Sniper stock,that I had on a winchester stealth 308 if its any good to you.
    Might be away round for you.

7. KD Cox

KD Cox Member

there a bass pro in windsor ontario go on www.basspro.com they give you a list. Le baron at Mississauga 1590st dunds E. 905 273 6434 www.lebaron.ca

8. Chrismadrid

[ QUOTE ]
    there a bass pro in windsor ontario go on www.basspro.com they give you a list. Le baron at Mississauga 1590st dunds E. 905 273 6434 www.lebaron.ca

[/ QUOTE ]Oh Dear - I feel my wallet emptying already. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

9. Pete Lincoln

Pete Lincoln Well-Known Member

Chris, if you can make the IWA ( 10 -13 >March) let me know, there are a few of us going, weve booked a half a hotel, ive some spare rooms booked to thered be room at the inn for you.
    Pete

10. Chrismadrid

Pete - assuming Canada goes as planned - I'll probably take you up on that offer. Will 13th Feb be too late to advise?

11. Pete Lincoln

Pete Lincoln Well-Known Member

8th March will do, feb even better.
    Matt,David and all you other bugers, same invitation to you mate, your welcome.
    bring, money, thirst and a load of good jokes,
    good time will be had by all.
    Pete
    Pete