Boss

Enzo

I never hear much chatter about the Brownings with a BOSS system . Who has owned one and what do they think of it. Or am i the only one that ownes one and loves it . I have been thinking about a new gun and lean towards a Browning , but never hear any talk about them. Would i be making a mistake, Did i just get lucky?

I had a Browning A-Bolt Medallion in 30-06 with the boss. I liked that you could dial in your loads with it. I had to get rid of it a few years back and have regretted it ever since. I don't think you are the only one out there!!

Your not the only one that has a browning boss . I really like mine because I can dial in the loads with it , it works really well , I have the 300wsm and 300 win mag both with the boss on them. I can say its all good ...

I never hear much chatter about the Brownings with a BOSS system . Who has owned one and what do they think of it. Or am i the only one that ownes one and loves it . I have been thinking about a new gun and lean towards a Browning , but never hear any talk about them. Would i be making a mistake, Did i just get lucky?
what is the BOSS systegun)

I've shot the Browning and the Winchester, both chambered in 270, and both loaded with 130 gr BT's. The Browning would shoot .3,.4 and the Winchester would shoot .2 or better on a good day. Both were sporter weight rifles.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.