Bored as all get out @ U of U Room 6334

royinidaho

What kind of a deal is this. It nearly 0100 and I'm awake and bored stiff.
Been here since Friday after noon. More hours that desired stationed in the ER hallway. No food until this morning! I've been poked and prodded by every major doctor from every department and there tribe of followers.

One thing I've come to appreciate though is a good clean kill on a game animal. I KNOW what pain is!

Hell I didn't even know I had a Sphincter of Oddi! :rolleyes: And mine's plugged!! Roto-rooter tomorrow. If the R-R doesn't work I'm in big trouble, they say. I say BS!

Gotta have some pics. Me eating the only thing allowed, Italian Ice. And the only wound so far.:D Oh! and where the Italian Ice is stashed!

Attachments

• Mr Roy Italian Ice.jpg
    Mr Roy Italian Ice.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IV.jpg
    IV.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Italian Ice Stach.jpg
    Italian Ice Stach.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 10
Sorry to hear you're cooped up! Not much sleep to be had in a hospital- what you need most and what we offer least! Sorry! I work nights so I just happened to be up on my off day, and caught your 0100 post at my 0100, that's about 2 hours ago, hope you dozed off since then. Always sleep when there's time. Best wishes, hope your out in time to blaze at woofs with your XD

Dang Roy sorry to hear that your in there. I did a 3 week stint in Portsmith Naval Hospital after some mud puddles in South America got the best of me. THe worst part is no sleep, they got to get that blood for the doctors when they come in in the morning. Best of luck and I dont want to hear anything about you and the nurses.

Know what you mean Roy, That ain't no place for a man to be. After a jaunt in a place like that the only thing that made me feel better about it was to go shoot. :)

Thanks guys.

This has been a pretty good stay. Sleep has not been a prob.

Looking at the mountain to the east and estimating ranges has taken up some of the time.

Roy, hope the router-rooter job goes well. Gotta get that bile and pancreatic juices flowing again. Spring 2012 is getting closer and closer! Woofs to "manage"

Jim

It's been my experience that the bored ones get into the most trouble. :D

Just keep him away from superglue, j.b. weld, & nurses..... What's the worst that could happen?.......:D

Ya..... Roy would still find a way to entertain anyone around him even with those restrictions....
Get well soon Roy!

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.