• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Borden Alpine action, Manners EH3, Bartlein 6.5 and 7mmSAUM brass

rc82bttb

I just got my hands on the action and stock about a week ago but must let them go. I had plans of doing a 6.5SAUM but that looks like it is not going to happen.

Anyone looking to do a 6.5SAUM heres your deal. All the hard to find parts and peaces to get a guy going on a sweet build!! And no wait!

The action and stock will be sold together for $1700 shipped

New Borden Alpine Mag action with the extended port and cut for Wyatts mag box. No trigger or recoil lug included. (Slight discoloration on bolt handle) Beed blast or coating will obvisouly take care of this.

New Manners EH3 stock made for the Borden action with the correct port cut as this action has. Setup for BDL bottom metal, 3 studs, 13.7LOP over 1/2 Decel pad. OD paint. Manners did not cut the stock for the side bolt release. (15 min project for anyone with a file and a little patience) Stock is inletted for a Rock #3. This is one sweet stock!

Just came today. Bartlein SS 6.5mm, 2B contour, 1-8twist barrel. This is a little heavier then the Rock #3 but not by much and looks great in the barrel channel of the above mentioned stock. I just paid $365 shipped for this barrel. Selling for $340 if purchaced with the action and stock.

Also have 2 new bags of 50 Remington 7mmSAUM brass. Same lot number. This will be offered to the purchaser of action and stock first.

$2100 takes it all shipped.

Could you send me some pictures of all, especially the discoloration on the bolt. Did you purchase the action and stock new or did you get second hand? deltadogg@attinet Does this action have the picatinny rail or is it drilled and tapped?

Thanks Dave

Last edited: