books/videos

rufous

I am considering purchasing a book and some videos by G. David Tubb and/or a video by Darrell Holland about long range shooting. The book by Tubb is titled "High Power Rifle" and the two videos by him that are of interest to me are titled "Long Range Rifle Shooting" and "The One Mile Shot". The video by Holland that I am interested in is put out by AGI (American Gunsmithing Institute) and is titled "Long Rnage Shooting for the Hunter". Have any of you read/seen these? If so were they good and helpful and informative products? Would one be better than any other? I am interested in becoming a better shot from the bench and from field positions and feel I could profit from some instruction. Thanks, Rufous.

I just got "Handloading for Competition" by "Zediker" it is a great book I read the whole book in 3 days (450 odd pages) I couldn't put it down. I bought it from sinclair.

Rufous, I have both of the videos and I learned some neat stuff from them. But, I have seen them and probably wont watch them anymore. I would be glad to sell them at 1/2 Cabelas price. Let me know if you are interested.

Warning! This thread is more than 23 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.