Boltface Question

thats funny i am a mechanic for 26 years dont want to start a aggument here but Ive built a 67 fairlane 289 4 spd rock crusher DT locker rear end holly 4 bl that did 12 .4 in the 1/4 mile . They ALL laugh at my flat black rims and my rust holes and NO chrome till wraped it around a tree beatting thunder chickin yes I wone lots of races that 1 to then I got my old sporty 1st and 2nt gear wheelys 3dr SMOKEM 4gr see ya

My Blown, injected, nitroused GTO dips into the 11's on 9" wide street tires and weighs 4300lbs.

Oh, it gets 34 miles per gallon too.

605Racing

My 08 Gixxer 1000 runs in the 9's.

Last edited:
thats funny i am a mechanic for 26 years dont want to start a aggument here but Ive built a 67 fairlane 289 4 spd rock crusher DT locker rear end holly 4 bl that did 12 .4 in the 1/4 mile . They ALL laugh at my flat black rims and my rust holes and NO chrome till wraped it around a tree beatting thunder chickin yes I wone lots of races that 1 to then I got my old sporty 1st and 2nt gear wheelys 3dr SMOKEM 4gr see ya

My Blown, injected, nitroused GTO dips into the 11's on 9" wide street tires and weighs 4300lbs.

Oh, it gets 34 miles per gallon too.

605Racing

My 08 Gixxer 1000 runs in the 9's.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.